The Tippmann FT-12 is unlike any marker you’ve seen before. It was made with one thing in mind – the rental market. This market was built to withstand pretty much anything everything you throw at it. It just does not fail you – ever!
It has a relatively basic design and the easiest servicing of any marker we’ve seen. It has a basic gravity fed hopper system and semi-automatic operation.
We use the FT-12 as our main rental marker (as part of our Standard Packages) and we have 100 of them ready for some really big groups.
- Reliable like no other marker we’ve seen
- Robust and can therefore take punishment
- Very easy servicing through its flip-top system
- Basic gravity fed system without any finicky parts
- Semi-automatic operation meaning you can just pull the trigger again and again
The Tippmann A-5 has been in production for a while because it is extremely capable and upgradable. And, like all Tippmann markers, it is extremely reliable. This marker is a little step up from the FT-12 in terms of features.
It has semi-automatic operation but with a force-feeding cyclone system. This means that unlike gravity fed hoppers, you don’t need to keep moving to make sure that balls come through. With every shot that you take, it automatically reloads one paintball ready for shooting. And the best part is, this happens in an instant so can move that trigger finger as quickly as you want.
Even with the standard barrel, it is quite accurate – a little more so than the FT-12. It is also a bit lighter and more compact and therefore makes for a more quick movement.
We have 25 of these markers ready for those a little more serious about their paintball experience.
- Reliable like all Tippmann markers
- Robust and can take some punishment
- Cyclone System force-feeding your ammo
- Quiet accurate
- Semi-automatic operation and very quick