Laser Tag is one of the greatest activities for children that are a little too young to play paintball, typically 5 to 9 years of age, or those that are a little afraid of getting hit by projectiles, typically of the female gender. CryWolf guarantees the ultimate laser tag experience in Gauteng. We are bold in saying that, because a lot of time and effort has gone into creating the ultimate laser tag eXperience. We are located in Irene, Centurion. But it doesn’t matter if you usually play laser tag in Johannesburg or even play laser tag in Pretoria, we are easily accessible from the N1 (John Forster Dr) and the R21 (Nellmapius Rd).
This is why our laser tag is the best:
- Really great prices that offers the best value for money around
- Top-of-the-range laser tag equipment that can be set with lives and ammo
- 5 Uniquely themed laser tag fields – these are the same fields that paintball is played on
- A multitude of laser tag games resembling your favourite computer games
- Well trained and knowledgeable marshals that guide players
Laser Tag is a game for everyone:
- Walk-on players
- Birthdays …read more
- Bachelors/bachelorettes …read more
- Team building …read more
- Leagues (e.g. School Leagues)
- Large groups (including big corporates)
If paintball is a bit too extreme, consider laser tag. From the design of the fields, to the equipment, our aim is to stand out as the best in South Africa. Laser Tag is no longer a space age game played in indoor arenas. This is laser tag in the outdoors with state-of-the-art equipment.
Our biggest focus is offering a world-class paintball experience to young and old. From the design of the fields, to the equipment, our aim is to stand out as the best in South Africa. Paintball is no longer a game just for extreme teenagers. It is safer than golf and way more fun.
Except for the fact that we are priced very competitively and offer packages to suit everyone’s needs, we also offer discounts for large groups.